September 1, 200620 yr Hi guys / girls, there is a regular monthly meeting in Ironbridge, Telford, everyone in Jap metal is welcome........ next one is Monday 11th Sept at 7.30 - 8.00pm..... click here.... for all the info you need....... cheers Andy... PS i'll check this site each day to answer any questions you may have, I will be in a Skyline as you know i sold my Z........ there are all sorts of Jap cars going so come along....
September 9, 200620 yr Author I'll be there with WJPC.co.uk :) well its nice to see that someone in the Z club has shown an interest, thanks very much, see you there.......
Hi guys / girls, there is a regular monthly meeting in Ironbridge, Telford, everyone in Jap metal is welcome........
next one is Monday 11th Sept at 7.30 - 8.00pm.....
click here.... for all the info you need.......
cheers
Andy...
PS i'll check this site each day to answer any questions you may have, I will be in a Skyline as you know i sold my Z........
there are all sorts of Jap cars going so come along....