September 1, 200620 yr I'm sure many of you have been in similar position. I currently went on a out of control spending spree on the Zed. Rebuilding engine (final stages) Hybrid turbo's Adjustable tension rods Adjustable front & rear camber arms RDA slotted rotors all round Custom clustor & heaps of other small items that quickly add up Oh, & my insurance is due! Needles to say, I don't have the money to hit the town & won't have a sometime.
September 1, 200620 yr Author Whoops... posted before I had finished (& no bloody edit function). Oh well, I just hope it all pays off & I'm happy with her. At least I have a carton in the fidge, & another in the spare room. Anyone want to come over to chat Zeds, & down some beer? :)
I'm sure many of you have been in similar position. I currently went on a out of control spending spree on the Zed.
Rebuilding engine (final stages)
Hybrid turbo's
Adjustable tension rods
Adjustable front & rear camber arms
RDA slotted rotors all round
Custom clustor
& heaps of other small items that quickly add up
Oh, & my insurance is due!
Needles to say, I don't have the money to hit the town & won't have a sometime.