A Big Thanks To Chunk And Madhamster

Would like to give a big thanks to Chunk and Madhamster for all there efforts this weekend

,Madhamster :bow: :bow: top bloke thanks for the butties, top chef.

Chunk a big thanks for arranging the event was good to see you. And a big thanks to paul (southwestzed) for fitting my turbo gauge. hope you all had a good time and hope to see you all again. :dance:

And vince, a top laugh you are.The 2 maggots (kids) are in ore with your zed.

Would like to give a big thanks to Chunk and Madhamster for all there efforts this weekend

Chunk a big thanks for arranging the event was good to see you. And a big thanks to paul (southwestzed) for fitting my turbo gauge. hope you all had a good time and hope to see you all again. :dance:

Are you pleased with the boost gauge mate?

Guest lets drift

Thank you Daz for all your time spent cooking for every one top bloke. :bow: :bow:

Well done Chunk great to have met you. :dance:

I won't be forgetting you two guys especially after we were hanging on to that BBQ Marquee in all that Wind, rain and lightening, what idots we were it was metal, we were in the centre of a large field with lightening, still we've all survived to tell the tell, even if we did get soaked to the skin. LOL

BTW, hubbie(Dave) says hi to everyone and thanks for making him feel so welcome.

thanks guys, even though i wasnt there!!!!!! by the sounds of it wish i had have been lol !! by sounds of it missed a right night!!!!!!!!!!

Guest chunk

Soz i missed this thread! :D

Many thanks to all the members that helped, turned up and had a good time.

The ones that didnt come and say they did, shame on you for missing a top weekend.

and the other few, you know who you are....... go fook yourselfs :p

Cheers

Rich

The ones that didnt come and say they did, shame on you for missing a top weekend.

Cheers

Rich

Will we be seeing you at the rising sun show next month?????

Guest chunk

Sorry Dave, looks like i may have to miss that one with TOTB this coming weekend ang that straight after, so ive been at meets for the last 3 weekends and one this weekend, i need a break LOL.

Will see you soon thou, or get yer arris to TOTB :)

Cheers

Rich

Sorry I missed you Sunday dude!-but well done anyways, can always rely on you and Jamie Oliver!! :wack:

And I hope you don't include me in that last remark! :tongue: :D

yeah a big thanks to chunk top guy :bow: and a nice guy to chat to :duffer: as for madhamster i missed what happened and the only time i spoke to him he was rude to me, i dont know if he was joking it didnt seem like it so i didnt have any food from the club at all, even though i brought a case of beer for everyone to share :(

stewiedoom1.gif

wot can i say you are gods :bow: :bow:

cheers lads :duffer: