english help

My answer would be......"If its such a secret then maybe it is better that you dont tell me then. Have a nice time".

That should get a responce? If it dont then she dont want you to know so it would be best if you found someone else to ask out Bhav.

IF YOU ASKED someone what they were doing in the weekend and they say now that would be telling

what a good response to that.

its a girl lol

From a girls view...it means shes seriously interested in you and has read in Cosmo mag that this is what you say to keep guys thinkin that you are interested and have a busy life...even if you don't! Trust me I used to do this...you should...if shs worth it...try to boost her confidence and tell her you would love her to cancel all her "important" plans and go out in your Zed with you...somewhere where she can be spotted in the passenger seat looking like she is wiv u!

Guest JayPSC

Just say 'well baby u iz sooo fine, cancel ya plans coz I iz wonting to bone you, Iz you wonting some of dees 10 inches babygal (while grabbing ya crotch)"

That'll do the trick

From a girls view...it means shes seriously interested in you and has read in Cosmo mag that this is what you say to keep guys thinkin that you are interested and have a busy life...even if you don't! Trust me I used to do this...you should...if shs worth it...try to boost her confidence and tell her you would love her to cancel all her "important" plans and go out in your Zed with you...somewhere where she can be spotted in the passenger seat looking like she is wiv u!

Or it means shes hoping you think shes too busy dating other men so you'll have to try harder.but really its a blag