Ola from Valencia!

Morning all :xxx:

Well i´m here. It´s bloomin hot and really humid even though it´s only 9am

How´s everyone, probably won´t be able to answer many things on here as i´m off out to the auquarium soon via the park.

The food´s not too bad, still getting used to siestas and not having any tea till 10pm but i´ll get used to it.

The blooming keyboard is completely different here, took 2 mins just to find asterisk :D

Looking forward to getting back in the zed again, all this walking´s tiring me out :D

Hope you´re all werll and i´ll see you on friday night all being well if not, saturday morning.

Tara for now chucks,

Nick

Guest lets drift
Morning all :xxx:

Well i´m here. It´s bloomin hot and really humid even though it´s only 9am

How´s everyone, probably won´t be able to answer many things on here as i´m off out to the auquarium soon via the park.

The food´s not too bad, still getting used to siestas and not having any tea till 10pm but i´ll get used to it.

The blooming keyboard is completely different here, took 2 mins just to find asterisk :D

Looking forward to getting back in the zed again, all this walking´s tiring me out :D

Hope you´re all werll and i´ll see you on friday night all being well if not, saturday morning.

Tara for now chucks,

Nick

Don't get too burnt mate.

Bring back lots of pic's and stay off the keyboard you're supposed to be on holiday doing touristie type things.

Lots of walking, well think how fit you'll be when you get back. Oh well perhappes not as not doubt you'll be having plenty of this:duffer: :duffer: LOL

Have lots of fun Nick :hyper: :hyper: and see you at JAE on Friday, yes Friday no slacking off and drifting in on Saturday morning, ;) :nono:

Guest wozzer

[: LOL

Have lots of fun Nick :hyper: :hyper: and see you at JAE on Friday, yes Friday no slacking off and drifting in on Saturday morning, ;) :nono:

FRIDAY night mean's friday night ...it just mean's we will save all the BEER you missed and you will GET IT saturday morning in ONE GO... :smash: :tongue:

Oh maybe a LITTLE drifting on saturday morning.. :rolleyes:

... :duffer: :) :tongue:

lol, i´m on me own today the buggers have abandoned me and gone off in groups so i´m off to go for a wander in a bit.

I´ll try my best to get over friday night, may have to clean the car at JAE, anyone got a huge 240v extension cable i can plug the hoover in? :rofl: lol

Christ the drinks are expensive over here. 6.50€ (about 4.25) for a jd and coke so sticking to the local wine, 65 cents for a bit of local red!!! Drank a whole bottle to myself last night, its not bad plonk for 40p :D

Had a horrible meal yesterday though, went to an all you can eat spanish quisine place and had what i thought was vege paella (i don´t like fish) and some sausage and "chicken" casserole only when i looked a little closer found it wasn´t chicken it was offal and tongue!! :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

Put me right off, then went to l´Ociagraphic (like a giant aquarium) and watched the dolphin show and had a look at the sharks.

I saw proper live flamenco the other night which was good and i´m going on a cruise round the harbours to watch the sunset for 18€ which´ll be good.

Probably going to the bullfighting tomorrow (not that i agree with it)

Looking forward to JAE more than the rest of my holiday lol

Rightyho, catch ya later dudes!

Nick

Guest lets drift

You might find yourself puking at the bull fight, It smells dreadfull and you are likely depending where you sit to be sprayed in bulls blood, which the locals think is great and brings good luck.

Offal Very nice :hurl: :hurl:

That boat habour trip sounds a like a photo opp unless you get sea sick LOL.

No trying, You will be there on Friday, we'll even help you clean the Purple Beastie when you arrive. No excuses now mate.

Enjoy