Stuck in bed with "Man Flu"

Some amusing chit chat would be great today as im stuck in bed with THE worst case of "Man Flu" EVER as you guys know this is seriously ill :tongue: :tongue: :rofl: :rofl:

so some jokes would be very appreciated .. or alterantively could one of the girls come round dressed in a nurses uniform and give me a bed bath :dance: :dance: :rofl: :rofl:

Looking fwd to the replies

John

Guest 300zx_girl
Some amusing chit chat would be great today as im stuck in bed with THE worst case of "Man Flu" EVER as you guys know this is seriously ill :tongue: :tongue: :rofl: :rofl:

so some jokes would be very appreciated .. or alterantively could one of the girls come round dressed in a nurses uniform and give me a bed bath :dance: :dance: :rofl: :rofl:

John

Um, erm, hmmm..... your too far!

Guest 300zx_girl
i'll come n pick you up :rofl: :rofl:

mommy told me never to get into a car with someone i never knew!

:tongue:

This is man flu, your never to far away to help a man with what could be his last request, pictures of the outfit would be nice :dance:

lol @ last request!

pictures - hmm..... there won't be time to take pictures! :dance:

Guest 300zx_girl
mommy told me never to get into a car with someone i never knew!

:tongue:

but you do know me :tongue: kind of , there is always time for pics unless you have summit else in mind :dance: :x:

oh ok.. i know u r mad about zx's... hence ur 'forum' name is zx mad....

is that enough? less chit chat - more action i take it.... get to know each other afterwards and have a pint or two.... :duffer:

is that how things work in UK.. lol

oh ok.. i know u r mad about zx's... hence ur 'forum' name is zx mad....

is that enough? less chit chat - more action i take it.... get to know each other afterwards and have a pint or two.... :duffer:

is that how things work in UK.. lol

youre learning fast lol

John

I can always ask Chris C to pop over mate. Sure he said he had a nurses uniform

Guest 300zx_girl
I can always ask Chris C to pop over mate. Sure he said he had a nurses uniform

nope he said he was a doctor.... suppose tho he could still help you out rat if u feelin ill... ... :tongue:

Guest lets drift
you women have no conception of how bad "man flu" really is .. you'll be trying to tell us next that giving birth is painfull :tongue: :tongue: :x:

From what my mates tell me poping out babies can be very painfull, more fools them that's what I say.

Now were did I put that rolling pin, oh yes it's under the bed should be about the right size to get you moving. I'll be over in a few minutes with it. If your not up and working by the time I get there a quick wack across the back of the legs should get you going. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

LOL Mark i knew it wouldnt be long b4 someone mentioned Chris C

Listen Chris C a top bloke and what Mac 1 did was really aweful

But really funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Listen Chris C a top bloke and what Mac 1 did was really aweful

But really funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ihave no idea what macca done to chris ... spoke to chris on msn before n seems like a decent enough chap .. just find it funny that the poor bloke seems to get all the stick lol

ihave no idea what macca done to chris ... spoke to chris on msn before n seems like a decent enough chap .. just find it funny that the poor bloke seems to get all the stick lol

He was round at Mac 1's place one night and logged on to the forum on Ians computer. Anyway Chris suggested going out to get Pizzas and Ian tells him what he wants and of Chris goes to get it.

Mean while ian notices that Chris is longed in and sits down and types up the famous "There's something been troubling me for a long time and i've got to get it off my chest" Thread. For days unknown to Chris C people were posting up saying well at least you've got the guts to come out, You carn't choose if your gay or not mate, No problem mate just don't stand behind me etc.

Hence he gets the stick

That and the fact he's a raving puffter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He was round at Mac 1's place one night and logged on to the forum on Ians computer. Anyway Chris suggested going out to get Pizzas and Ian tells him what he wants and of Chris goes to get it.

Mean while ian notices that Chris is longed in and sits down and types up the famous "There's something been troubling me for a long time and i've got to get it off my chest" Thread. For days unknown to Chris C people were posting up saying well at least you've got the guts to come out, You carn't choose if your gay or not mate, No problem mate just don't stand behind me etc.

Hence he gets the stick

That and the fact he's a raving puffter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL Classic.. the poor fooker ... even if he is gay lol