Chewie and Irish members.

Kersh

We should organise a meet somewhere, for all 3 of us...... :rofl: :rofl:

Or maybe *ducks for cover - organise a meet with the gto guys....

Sorry Kersh, just saw this thread now, definitely up for a meet, should have my car finished with bodykit by mid December. how about over the Christmas hols?

i'm sure Tulip would be up for it aswell.

• 4 months later...

Hi Anthony,

best place to buy a decent 300 is the UK. Whether it's a jap import or a UK car they just seem better maintained, and thanks to this club, great advice and choice.

Guy I know just paid a lot of money for a private import, grade A , turbo's failed after a week. You're best bet is buy one from here ,300zx.co.uk, some great examples sold here since I joined over a year ago. I'm in Waterford BTW, There's a few members in Dublin, Tulip And Kersh.

Mick.

Hi Anthony,

best place to buy a decent 300 is the UK. Whether it's a jap import or a UK car they just seem better maintained, and thanks to this club, great advice and choice.

Guy I know just paid a lot of money for a private import, grade A , turbo's failed after a week. You're best bet is buy one from here ,300zx.co.uk, some great examples sold here since I joined over a year ago. I'm in Waterford BTW, There's a few members in Dublin, Tulip And Kersh.

Mick.

How e ya Mick

Cheers for the reply. I've had this crazy :headvswal obsession for the last few months to own a 300zx. If I was to explain this machine by way of example it would be this: "A Sexy Red dressed lady :bow: who knows how to ride! :dance: " :) I'd say more but wont get carried away :dance:

Ya there are going cheap compared to the ones we get in the irish autoTrader, I just seen there that a deadly silver SWB went for 1600quid, what a bargin. I'm going on a road trip with a few mates over to the UK in July so plan to look at a few TT's then. My Budget is 8,500euros(£6,000 rougly) altogether for the car, VRT etc.

Can you estimate how much the VRT might be roughly? Just so I can plan ahead. Your car is sweet by the way aswell as chunks.

Anto.

Can you estimate how much the VRT might be roughly?

Anto.

My vrt for a 91 was around 1400 last year, most of the time they can't categorise the car so they can go above or below that, but it mainly seems to sit around 1200 euro for that year. For 6K sterling you will buy a very nice z and have change left for the VRT ;)

If you are seriously intersted in buying, it would be no harm to subscribe to this site, 20 quid goes a long way here I can tell you. :)