Blitz what a bunch of tw*ts !!

Can anyone out there help me to get english instuctions for sbc i color ?

I have tried Racelogic and they tell me " because Blitz are trying to stop grey/black imports, whatever a black import is, i cannot have them unless i purchased from them !! Hmmm let me think now pay £750 to Racelogic or buy off the internet for £450 SAME FOOKIN UNIT just japanese instructions

What the fook!!!! i have one of their units why not give me english instructions ?????? I know the install can be done piece of wee wee but fidling wiv the thing is what i,m after. I really dont understand why if i buy from japan that i am all of a sudden some kind of hoody outcast when it comes to this sort of thing perhaps i am upsetting traders by refusing to pay the HUGE mark up they put on ??? :rant: over for now

If anyone could help i would be most grateful cheers

Guest Chris@GetGReddy

dude for £25 extra you could have got one off me with a warranty and English instructions....ahh well never mind :)

Moral of the story is ask and ye shall find

Chris mate i have no idea how i would have got it for the money i paid from you caus i actually paid even less than i posted up but thats between me and my contact, the price i posted is his standard price, oh and thanks for the offer of a copy of english instuctions.........oh you didnt ah well

:headvswal :headvswal

Guest Chris@GetGReddy
Chris mate i have no idea how i would have got it for the money i paid from you caus i actually paid even less than i posted up but thats between me and my contact, the price i posted is his standard price, oh and thanks for the offer of a copy of english instuctions.........oh you didnt ah well

:headvswal :headvswal

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: are you for real ??? buy elsewhere then expect me to cough up my English instructions, sorry mate i'll not feed the kids this month .......

If you had asked nicely i may have given you a copy, you've got no chance now :x:

Chris mate it was the way you gave me the tuff sh*t reply all i was asking was why do i have to be pegged as some kind of theif for trying to keep costs down you know as much as anybody how expensive this stuff is becoming. import duties blah blah i just find i disgusting the way blitz namely racelogic can have the cheek to sell it for £750.00 just because they are "official" sellers where as yourself can get the same unit and sell out (presuming you are making something for your time) at a much lower cost ?

I dont expect you to send me a copy for free mate You have got to make a living and it is time out of your day. Like i said before i find it offensive that i cant try to get something a bit cheaper. I have been trying to get a boost controller for a year and always things come up money wise so this time it came up brand new and cheap (which is rare these days) so i got it. I only wanted english intructions so i knew not to blow me turbos up on calibration mode.

Guest Chris@GetGReddy

That's better ;) wasnt hard was it :rofl:

Yes i agree Racelogic take the piss, but my price with warranty and support is not high that's all i was putting across ;)

If your "supplier" was worth his salt then surely he would sort you a set out FOC ?

Drop me a mail and i'll see what i can do.

Chris mate it was the way you gave me the tuff sh*t reply all i was asking was why do i have to be pegged as some kind of theif for trying to keep costs down you know as much as anybody how expensive this stuff is becoming. import duties blah blah i just find i disgusting the way blitz namely racelogic can have the cheek to sell it for £750.00 just because they are "official" sellers where as yourself can get the same unit and sell out (presuming you are making something for your time) at a much lower cost ?

I dont expect you to send me a copy for free mate You have got to make a living and it is time out of your day. Like i said before i find it offensive that i cant try to get something a bit cheaper. I have been trying to get a boost controller for a year and always things come up money wise so this time it came up brand new and cheap (which is rare these days) so i got it. I only wanted english intructions so i knew not to blow me turbos up on calibration mode.

I agree with you and sure others will, why pay £700 odd when you can get samething for alot less,everyone has some kind of responsability, kids/morgt etc, not havin ago at our club traders they deliver quality product/good prices,still no harm in shopping around is there getting best deal as everyone would do same.

Guest Chris@GetGReddy
I agree with you and sure others will, why pay £700 odd when you can get samething for alot less,everyone has some kind of responsability, kids/morgt etc, not havin ago at our club traders they deliver quality product/good prices,still no harm in shopping around is there getting best deal as everyone would do same.

Yeah i agree too and with mine priced as close to the ones on eBay that come with no backup or instructions i think they are more than well priced :)

Guest Neil Morris
dude for £25 extra you could have got one off me with a warranty and English instructions....ahh well never mind :)

Moral of the story is ask and ye shall find

Can you PM me your mobile number please,have tried the work on today but did not get you.. Need to order some bits in english... :D

Guest Chris@GetGReddy
Can you PM me your mobile number please,have tried the work on today but did not get you.. Need to order some bits in english... :D

Neil was at a funeral so took the day off. Will PM you now fella :)

Can anyone out there help me to get english instuctions for sbc i color ?

I have tried Racelogic and they tell me " because Blitz are trying to stop grey/black imports, whatever a black import is, i cannot have them unless i purchased from them !! Hmmm let me think now pay £750 to Racelogic or buy off the internet for £450 SAME FOOKIN UNIT just japanese instructions

What the fook!!!! i have one of their units why not give me english instructions ?????? I know the install can be done piece of wee wee but fidling wiv the thing is what i,m after. I really dont understand why if i buy from japan that i am all of a sudden some kind of hoody outcast when it comes to this sort of thing perhaps i am upsetting traders by refusing to pay the HUGE mark up they put on ??? :rant: over for now

If anyone could help i would be most grateful cheers

If I can find the instructions mate, I'll do you a copy ;) Let me PM a few guys...