MotoGP

Guest BigRoy

End of another great season! Nice to see Melandri and Hayden finish strong as the wave of new blood. Next year should be even better, lots of new talent and alot of small italian goate wearing dead wood finally shoved out!

Maybe F1 should take note?

Melandri is gonna be seroius competion for Rossi. Also looking forward th the new load of 250cc riders (Stoner especially) moving up the ranks!!

But still the boy Rossi owned that race for me, 15th on the Grid, 8th on the 2nd lap, 5th on the 3rd lap and finished 3rd only 2.9 secs behing Melandri and Hayden!!

:bow:

Yup Melandri should be good competition next year, also wonder just how much pressure Rossi is under to win from himself, team and fans and wether that will ever affect him, doesnt seem to so far but then he has so much natural ability and I am sure all the other riders have a fair bit of pressure as well.

I think next season may be the last for Rossi. He is in a different league and done it all! I hear Biaggi is getting offers from Pizza Hut (Naples Branch) for next year.

I hear Biaggi is getting offers from Pizza Hut

He all ways blames the Bike, the Team and the machanics :rant: :rant: :rant:

Bad workman all ways blames his Tools.... :smw: :smw:

:bow: Rossi is the DoCtOr :bow:

It was also very good to see the Old Yam colours back on the Bikes :D