LOST season 2

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No, but I've been trawling through all the fansites (even spoke to the actor that plays Locke which was pretty cool! :D) and official "fake" sites: Driveshaft band site, the main Oceanic Air site and the better hidden one ;), and the Hanso Foundation (great "Dharma" video on there)...so although I'm still on lowly Season 1 I probably know more than the two of you! :D ;)

Leigh.

i'm totally lost!

Lol! ;) Weird thing is the "spoilers" haven't spoilt it for me...there's so many theories out there as to what the hells going on it's just making me watch even more closely...yes, I am a sad obsessive compulsive over things like this! Love the whole mythology being created around it...and it's always comforting to know, when reading the threads on the fan sites that there are people FAR more obsessive than me. If you want a laugh, do a search for "Lost" and "LWMG" (might come up, might not, haven't tried it myself!) for an...erm...interesting theory behind the monster (using Season 1 terminology there so's not to spoil it for anyone :D)

getting the retail dvd of complete season 1 at weekend. I can burn onto 8 discs chris if u want. Just send me 8 back mate.

I already have the complete season 1 and its only on 7 discs? it isnt out on full retail in this country yet though Roy so is yours from the states or is it TV rips?