April 20, 200521 yr saw it on design concepts on discovery mate, very nice indeed, a lot of work went into that
April 20, 200521 yr In all seriousness though that car is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Not liking the chrome bodywork though, i think a colour would be better, still gorgeous nonetheless! :D
April 20, 200521 yr Cant say i like the back of it, the front is Aston Martin Vanquish, but all in all, id let the yanks hand the keys to me for nowt!! :D
April 20, 200521 yr Does seem like a good looking car ;) but have to get rid of the blue oval.......:x:
April 20, 200521 yr I like it a lot .. not sure on the back as yet though. Fantasic wide wheels .... Blinding everyone in the sunshine ... I can see it now .. cars crashing everywhere ..BRILLIANT
April 20, 200521 yr LOL I looked at it and initialy thought Ive seen that somewhere before. Looks very Jalph/Stratos like.
April 20, 200521 yr Could be the new 240 Z - & it comes with a little flat stand to stop it scratching the top of the telly! Very nice though.