March 4, 200521 yr http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72205&item=7959229761&rd=1&tc=photo http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72205&item=7957760397&rd=1&tc=photo http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43120&item=7957222404&rd=1&tc=photo http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38384&item=6746159383&rd=1&tc=photo
March 4, 200521 yr I'd go for one of these : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43120&item=7958336145&rd=1 and these prob more your type : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=58383&item=5367608056&rd=1
March 4, 200521 yr Why buy off those guys ? with the £20 shipping charges involved wouldnt it make sence to buy off me and know you wont have any troubles ? just a thought............
March 4, 200521 yr Author Why buy off those guys ? with the £20 shipping charges involved wouldnt it make sence to buy off me and know you wont have any troubles ? just a thought............ Was thinking about that chris. I need to make sure i havent overspent this month LOL (I know its only the 3rd but Ive bought a retrim kit, chrome speedo rings and possibly something else if i win the bid.)
March 4, 200521 yr Author Would the Fatt X Timer work on a zed? with the correct Harness? How much do they normally cost?
March 4, 200521 yr i'd prob go for either Blitz or Apexi. Ive got the Apexi and its damn good. Ultima looks a bit, err, insignificant! Pants aren't too bad either.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72205&item=7959229761&rd=1&tc=photo
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72205&item=7957760397&rd=1&tc=photo
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43120&item=7957222404&rd=1&tc=photo
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38384&item=6746159383&rd=1&tc=photo