January 18, 200521 yr After about 3 years of watching the rear disapear in a cloud of smoke because the PCV where sticking, she finaly quit the habit. Cant even see smoke anymore. Bonus is at least I know the tubs are ok :hyper: Downside is if they wernet I would have had a excuse to buy new ones, but hey. No smoke
January 20, 200521 yr Scrub That. Reverced out of drive today and pulled away and FNFJKHDJHFUIFUFHFJNFN king thing smogged out the road. :cry: :cry: :cry: :nono: Think that was the 1st time I was sitting in the car withought a great big grin on me face. So if the PCV are new. than that leaves?
After about 3 years of watching the rear disapear in a cloud of smoke because the PCV where sticking, she finaly quit the habit.
Cant even see smoke anymore.
Bonus is at least I know the tubs are ok :hyper:
Downside is if they wernet I would have had a excuse to buy new ones, but hey. No smoke