February 2, 200422 yr This is the first Jap import I've spoted while driving my Z, and it's another ZX :D Location - Wharf Road roundabout, Grantham, Lincs Time - 2pm'ish, today (Monday 2nd feb) Car - Black ZX TT, didn't get the reg letter, as it was going round the other side of the roundabout as I was coming onto it :D Looked like it had a lady driver. Now saying that I hope it was a lady driver, or I'll have to get mi eyes checked :x: :nelson: Dave
February 2, 200422 yr Looked like it had a lady driver. Dave Was it shrimpy............. Sorry dave, just getting my own back Rich ;)
This is the first Jap import I've spoted while driving my Z, and it's another ZX :D
Location - Wharf Road roundabout, Grantham, Lincs
Time - 2pm'ish, today (Monday 2nd feb)
Car - Black ZX TT, didn't get the reg letter, as it was going round the other side of the roundabout as I was coming onto it :D
Looked like it had a lady driver. Now saying that I hope it was a lady driver, or I'll have to get mi eyes checked :x: :nelson:
Dave