January 29, 200422 yr What happened to the 'top posters' list in the member section!?? I was slowly but surely climbing my way up and now it's just dissapeared! :nono: (I like the other FORUM changes though - looks much more up to date and so far seems to work just as well as the old one!)
January 29, 200422 yr What happened to the 'top posters' list in the member section!?? I was slowly but surely climbing my way up and now it's just dissapeared! :nono: (I like the other FORUM changes though - looks much more up to date and so far seems to work just as well as the old one!) lol, can't say I missed that feature too much.
What happened to the 'top posters' list in the member section!??
I was slowly but surely climbing my way up and now it's just dissapeared! :nono:
(I like the other FORUM changes though - looks much more up to date and so far seems to work just as well as the old one!)