October 14, 200322 yr Originally posted by Nelson MainFella how much - Matalan or River Island ?? :rofl: And WTF is that meant to mean? Tim
October 14, 200322 yr Originally posted by TT Tim And WTF is that meant to mean? Tim Do they cost a little or a lot ?:rolleyes: chill dude :slap:
October 14, 200322 yr Originally posted by Nelson MainFella Do they cost a little or a lot ?:rolleyes: chill dude :slap: Sorry, I just expect the worst from you m8. :D If you click the link on the other page all the prices are on the forms page. Tim
October 14, 200322 yr River Island EXPENSIVE!!!???:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Where do you normally shop Nelson? Oxfam or the £1 store? I now have a mental image of you as a Kenny from South Park type!:eek: :D :rofl:
October 14, 200322 yr Originally posted by x-biker River Island EXPENSIVE!!!???:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Where do you normally shop Nelson? Oxfam or the £1 store? I now have a mental image of you as a Kenny from South Park type!:eek: :D :rofl: PMSL, but PLEASE keep this thread on topic. Tim
Click
Tim