And a new Toyota...

my celica club mate has been banging on about this for ages lol, was spsed to be called the FT86, but now the GT86?? its the new ST205 ST186 ST165 style car, and to be fair i can see a certain st205 look about it, but it also looks vaguely supra-esque in my opinion. the TRD looks a little better i think, but still not as good as the original pre production pics i saw a couple of years ago

:hurl: has to be one of the worst looking toyotas ever made. would rather drive a mk3 mr2 than that :lol::lol:

THIS.....

....is pure comedy :D (and true!) - it would be ok-looking if it didn't have such a tall arse and such skinny rear tyres. I prefered the old concept version (not the colour though!)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Toyota_FT-86_005.JPG

,but i guess that safety legislation, and the general slant away from "pointy", pedestrian-impact-test-failing cars took a large ammount of freedom away from the designers in the end.