subaru ending in 1 hr thoughts please

I don't really know much about scoobies, but the rust on the arch is a bit poo, it may not be the only rust... Depends if you want a project... As for the head gasket, at least it has been changed and has reciepts to prove it, not really a bad thing, if there was a problem at the time, I'm 'guessing' it has been rectified...

Personally mate, if it cries out to you then go for it, but if alarm bells are ringing then don't get swept up in the excitement of it all, and just let this one go

If the work to get it right is minimal then fair enough, but if there's more than you could sort out (including cost wise) in the first weekend of owning it then it won't be the car crying out to you, it'll be your mrs screaming at you and calling you every name under the sun

There are plenty of bargains to be had, take your time chief

just my 2p worth

youll be forever chasing the rust around there, also if its gone there the filler neck itself could also be rusted wouldnt be the first time iv seen them go. the head gaskets shouldnt be a worry aslong as both side have been skimmed and a new water pump cam belt and tensioner were fitted