Guest AngusGlover

How often has your missus been p*ssed at you for not doing something you didn't know you were supposed to do in the first place?

Does this sound familiar? "If you don't know by now why I am p*ssed, then I am not gonna tell you"...what kind of fookin logic is that?

And do the words "right, fine.." ring any bells???

Bl**dy women...if there were no women inthe world, who's driving would we laugh at???

Nothing wrong with women. So they nag and moan sometimes get the right hump every month and cry when you shout at them. But unless you're the perfect man consider the 5hit we put them through. Sorry but I love them and one in particular..... My wife. She is fanbloodytastic still. After 10 years. :bow:

My Mrs has 'selective deafness', whenever i ask her

to do something she didn't hear what i said, but whenever

i mumble something under my breath from the bottom

of the garden, she hears it perfectly!

Or it's always a case of 'what time did you get back last night

then?'

Oh, about 11.30 i say,

'No it wasn't it was tweny past one in the morning, you liar'

So why ****ing ask, if you know the answer!! :headvswal :headvswal

What amazes me is how touchy they get, my missus aint talkin to me just cos I rolls in at 3 am steamin drunk smellin of perfume gets in the bedroom slaps her arse and says " ok baby your next" .....

What is the fookin problem :headvswal

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: how can you tell when a woman is lieing :rant: their lips move oops girlfriend just caught me posting this im in for a :slap: lol women cant live with em , cant live with em

Never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die....

:rofl:

and

Snakes with tits the lot of them. Their only use is either being friends with them or shagging them. DO NOT get into a relationship else you'll be messed up for life!

:rofl:

PMT is the bane of society. Incomprehensible, paranoid, unreasonable, unforgiving, venemous, vengeful, spiteful, unpredictable... and that's when she's NOT suffering from PMT. God help me when PMT WEEK comes round again. It's like this:

http3A2F2Fdigitalvampire.jpg

You would think a tornado had swept through the house. Think yourself lucky you don't have the mother of all PMT monsters to contend with....

Guest astrassuck

She's sittin next to me at the moment so not saying anything :x:

I know what u mean though ;)

cant live with em cant kill em !!

I was going to say this too :rofl:

I am fortunate in that Julia, although doesn't understand why I care so much for cars (well my ZX ;) ), accepts it and leaves me to my own devices when it comes to spending my hard earned wages on what ever I want without question.

It's just the lack of logical thinking in women that really drives me to distraction.......

Richard :smw:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2: